Central Carolina Community College broadcasts its own cable television network, 4CNC, in Chatham, Harnett, and Lee Counties. This channel is owned by Lee County N.C. Government and operated by the Broadcast Production Technology Department at Central Carolina Community College.
- Lee County on Charter Cable 193
- Chatham County on Charter Cable 193 or TWC 97.5
- Harnett County on Charter Cable 193
- Throughout Central NC on Century Link (PrismTV) Channel 98
- You Can Watch Live Online!
Community Calendar Guidelines
4CNC-TV maintains a desire to provide non-profit organizations with opportunities to promote community events and messages.
The on-air Community Calendar is the means to promote a specific event.
Community Calendar Submissions:
- Preference will be given to Central Carolina Community college events/classes and programs.
- Events should be open to the general public and residents of the 4CNC-TV viewing area. (if it is an event for college students or faculty only, it should be noted in all caps at the top of the announcement)
- Listings must include date, time and location with a street address for the event location.
- Listings must include a contact phone number, or email address.
- Listings must include price or ticket information even if it is a "free" event.
- Charitable events and/or free events are welcome.
- Events for non-profit organizations are welcome. For-profit venues will not be promoted by name on the calendar.
- Community sales held for charity are welcome. Private and or/commercial yard sales are not accepted.
- Class and Military reunions are welcome. Private family reunions are not accepted.
- Special church and /or religious events, regular services, or classes are not accepted.
Please send your Community Calendar submission to email@example.com
All submitted events are subject to review by 4CNC-TV and the station has the right to refuse an event without explanation.